Bus Ride


Comments

  1. Yeah!! Glad to hear your all safe and sound. Have a great time !!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like you are all off to a great start! So glad that Charlotte made the flight:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi char! It’s lila! I’m glad no one lost there passport on the way to Costa Rica (lol if you know you know ;) ) me mom grace and dad are spontaniously on are way to California.. ( litarly got the plan tickets last night). Running a little late for are flight though...guess it runs in the fam;) I miss you!! Xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi char!! It’s grace! I didn’t know you were leaving so I didn’t get a chance to say bye!! I hope you have a fun time can’t wait to hear all of your stories when you get back. Love you lots

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Day 3 & 4 / Pacuare Outdoor Center and Indigenous

Hear is what the kids have to say...

Welcome Watkinson to Costa Rica!